Full Convention Registration
18 - 21 July 2019
(16 November 2018 – 31 May 2019)
(After 1 June 2019)
Club Group Registration:
Full Convention Registration fee includes all the convention sessions, convention materials, tea breaks, daily lunch, Friendship Night and Gala Dinner
Note: SI Convention KL 2019 will start from 19 – 21 July 2019. All the participants are encouraged to register and collect your Convention materials on 18 July 2019 at the Registration Counter located at Center Core, Level 3, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre from 1pm – 5.30pm.
(19 July 2019)
(21 July 2019)
Important Message for Credit Card Users:
- Only VISA or MasterCard are accepted for online credit card payment.
- Please check your credit card limit as it may have exceeded the monthly transactions allowed.
- If the error still occurs after you have checked with your local bank, kindly contact us for further assistance.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Convention Registration fee includes all the convention sessions, convention materials, tea breaks, daily lunch, access to the exhibition, Friendship Night and Gala Dinner.
- Fees for accommodation, flights, airport transfers, pre & post tours, accompanying person/spouse’s meal, travelling insurance and credit card charges are NOT included in the registration fee.
Registration Process and Payment
- Participants may register via online registration at www.siconventionkl2019.org
- Online registration is only open until 10 July 2019 (GMT +8hrs)
- In order to enjoy the Early Bird Rates, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 15 November 2018.
- For Regular Rates, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 31 May 2019.
- For Late Registration, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 10 July 2019.
- The confirmation letter of registration will be sent via email upon full payment of the registration fee received. Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it at the registration counter during the SI Convention KL 2019.
- Onsite payment or payment upon arrival to the SI Convention KL 2019 is strictly prohibited.
- Payment of registration fees can be made via: Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard only), Telegraphic/Bank Transfer, and Malaysia's Local Bank Cheque must be received before 10 July 2019 by the SI Convention KL 2019 Secretariat.
- For payments made by Credit Card, the amount reflected in the Credit Card statement will be in the currency of the cardholder's country of origin. Transaction description to appear on Credit Card statement shall be “SI CONVENTION KL 2019 – AOSCE”. If an invoice is requested, the amount paid will be reflected in MYR only.
- The Organiser reserves the right, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the SI Convention KL 2019 including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action.
- In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fees to the Participants. However, the Organiser will not be liable for other associated costs, e.g. accommodation and travelling expenses, and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation. Therefore, Participants are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
- All paid registrations are transferable on or before 18 June 2019. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to the SI Convention KL 2019 Secretariat at email@example.com. The new participant should send the completed registration form to the SI Convention KL 2019 Secretariat by 18 June 2019. Transfer of registration will not be allowed on or after 19 June 2019.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to SI Convention KL 2019 Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 April 2019 to receive a full refund. Please note that an administration fee of MYR300 per registrant will be charged.
- Cancellation made after 18 April 2019 or 'no show' is liable for FULL registration fee.
- All refunds will be made in MYR at the prevailing foreign exchange rates.
- Refund for cancellations will be made within three months after the SI Convention KL 2019.
- Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants.
Letter of Invitation (for Visa Application)
- Registrants must possess a valid passport or other internationally recognised travel documents endorsed for travelling to Malaysia, with a validity period of at least six (6) months beyond the time of stay allowed in Malaysia. Registrants may request the Visa Invitation Request Form by email to email@example.com. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the Registrant to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry into Malaysia. The invitation letter will only be provided to Registrants who have registered and paid in full for the SI Convention KL 2019. This letter will facilitate but does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.
- Visa requirements are dependent on the country of origin and last port of disembarkation before entering Malaysia. For detailed information on visa applications, please visit: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country. Registrants can also contact the nearest Malaysian consulate to confirm visa requirements.
- You are expected to have read and accepted all the terms and conditions of participation without reservation or restriction and relinquish any claims against the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the SI Convention KL 2019 due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You also acknowledge that you have read the Privacy Notice. By undertaking participation in SI Convention KL 2019 and activities at your own free will and intentional act, and is fully aware that possible physical injury might occur to you as a result of your participation in these events.
- This acknowledgement is given freely and knowingly and that as a result, is able to participate in SI Convention KL 2019, and do hereby assume responsibility of your own wellbeing and safety.
- You further agree and consent that photographs and video materials taken at SI Convention KL 2019 may be used to promote future events in electronic mail marketing, newsletters, educational materials, social media, press releases and broadcast through the internet. It will not be feasible to obtain express permission in relation to your inclusion in these materials.
- By participating in SI Convention KL 2019, you grant the Organiser the right to use your name, photograph and biography for each purpose. All photographs and video materials become the property of the Organiser and may be displayed, distributed or used by the Organiser for any purpose.